On my way home. You know it took a while but I finally figured out what that means. Home is family and family are people whom except you and love you unconditionally. People who will have an opinion, but never judge you. I’m really scared that I might lose that..again. Feel like I’ve been going trough life feeling separation anxiety about the family I lost at birth and now when I might lose parts of the one I was blessed with after that, it is just all very heavy, as is the world at the moment. It’s all so very dark and cold. Everybody’s just looking out for themselves. I want to do something about that. Have to figure out how…
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good..
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
9. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
11. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
12. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about..
13. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
14. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. Be prepared
15. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
16. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
17. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
18. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
19. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
20. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
21. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
22. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
23. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
24. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ”In five years, will this matter?”.
25. Always choose life.
26. Forgive everyone everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. Time heals almost everything.. Give time, time.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
31. Believe in miracles.
32. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
33. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
34. Your children get only one childhood.
35. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
36. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
37. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back..
38. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
39. The best is yet to come.
40. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
42. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.